Integrated Database and Systems Biology Team
Integrated Database and Systems Biology Team develops an integrated database of all human genes and transcripts, H-Invitational Database (H-InvDB), and study biological phenomena such as evolution and gene expression by computational analyses of information about molecular systems. Also, we carry out the Integrated Database Project of Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI) in collaboration with the Japan Biological Informatics Consortium (JBIC), in order to promote the use of databases in the field of life science.
- Development of an integrated database of all human genes and transcripts
- Development of gene annotation technology
- Structure and function of human alternative splicings
- Integrative annotation of human proteome
- Evolution of human genes by genomic duplication
- Diversity of human genes and its effects on gene function
- Evolution of human gene families by comparative genomics
- Origins and evolution of tissue-specific genes
- Data-mining methods for identifying disease-related genes
- Original databases and software (including H-InvDB)
- METI Database Portal for Life Science (MEDALS.jp) was released.
- Homepage of former Integrated Database Team, Biological Information Research Center
The Theileria orientalis genome has been released
Hokkaido University Research Center for Zoonosis Control and the collaborators including our team published a paper of the Theileria orientalis genome (link) and its genome database (link). See more information ( link).
We published "Human Gene Book" [12.08.26]
We published a large book, "Human Gene Book."
For more details, Click here
The address is changed as follows on November 1, 2009.
Aomi 2-4-7, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064 Japan
- The Theileria orientalis genome has been released[13.01.22]
- The page of Member was updated[13.01.22]
- The page of Publications was updated[11.11.08]
- Information of address change[2009.11.1]
- METI Database Portal for Life Science (MEDALS.jp) was released. This portal site provides access to useful databases and software in the field of life sciences.[08.10.29]